- Do you struggle with your food choices and keep finding yourself “dieting” with poor results?
- Do you struggle with sugar and carbohydrate cravings?
- Do you constantly feel bloated and lack energy?
- Do you find yourself tired all the time, regardless how much sleep you are getting?
I am here to help you develop a lifestyle that doesn’t resolve around “dieting” where you can enjoy the foods you love and feel alive again. I am here to help you drop the weight, balance your hormones, diminish those cravings, enhance your mood, and feel energized again.
I would love to connect with you over a free 30 minute consultation and discuss your health goals. If you are ready to work with me, we can begin right away and develop a plan for you!
In the initial 1 hour assessment, we will identify your health and fitness goals, address any mental and physical health concerns, and discover any nutritional imbalances you may have. I will then create an individualized plan for you that fits your lifestyle.
Please contact me to fill out a comprehensive health history and discuss the best option for you at Gravity Float Wellness
Nutritional Counselling, for a Strong Mind & Body
Gravity Float and Wellness is excited to offer Nutritional counselling with Kelly Gillies – Registered Holistic Nutritionist. Kelly will work with you one on one to give you the tools you need to achieve your health goals, and provide a personalized nutrition plan to help guide you on your path to optimal health!
Initial Consultation – $225
- Overview of health history
- Analysis of symptomatology
- Review of desired goals and expected outcomes
- Nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations from a holistic approach
- 30 minute follow up to discuss findings to address underlying health problems
Additional Follow-up Consultations: $75
In this 45 minute follow up we will discuss your current progress toward your goals and make any revisions as necessary.
Individual Meal Plans – $100
- 3 week meal plan tailored to your nutritional requirements
- Option to include macronutrient ratios and caloric intake
- Grocery list and recipes